Here’s our roadmap for creating equivalencies for taking the Certification Exam for both Web3+ and Blockchain+ based on the Job Task Analysis (JTA):
Non-Technical Pathway (Web3+™)
- Professional Experience: 2-years working in a relevant non-technical role within the web3 or blockchain industry.
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in fields like Business, Economics, Law, or Health, coupled with relevant blockchain subjects.
- Professional Certifications: Holding other relevant certifications, such as in Project Management, Legal Compliance, Financial Analysis, or Healthcare Technology.
- Contributions to the Community: Active engagement in web3 or blockchain communities, participation in conferences, seminars, or contributing to publications.
Technical Pathway (Blockchain+™)
- Professional Experience: 2-years in blockchain development (recommended), security, or system architecture.
- Academic Degrees: Degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Cybersecurity with a focus on blockchain technologies.
- Coding Bootcamps: Completion of reputable blockchain or coding bootcamps that provide hands-on experience.
- Open Source Contributions: Contributions to open-source blockchain projects or developing DApps.
- Security Credentials: Holding other relevant certifications or demonstrated experience in cybersecurity related to blockchain.
||Professional Experience, Academic Degrees, Certifications, Community Contributions
||Professional Experience, Academic Degrees, Coding Bootcamps, Open Source Contributions, Security Credentials
These equivalency pathways not only recognize diverse skill sets and experiences but also align with the JTAs by directly correlating with the key roles, tasks, competencies, and validation methods.
||Understanding of Web3 technologies, their applications, and the ecosystem.
||Ability to analyze and interpret regulatory frameworks and community trends.
||Capacity for developing operational and project management strategies.
||Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in real-world scenarios.
||Proficiency in conveying complex Web3 concepts to diverse stakeholders.
|Ethics and Compliance
||Understanding of ethical considerations and compliance with regulations.
||A minimum percentage or score required to pass the certification (e.g., 70% or higher – to be determined).
||Proficiency in coding, developing smart contracts, and creating DApps.
||Skills in managing, optimizing, and securing blockchain networks.
||Deep understanding of blockchain security measures and risk management.
||Ability to analyze and optimize blockchain performance.
||Understanding of ethical practices in blockchain development.
|Real-world Problem Solving
||Capacity to apply technical knowledge to real-world scenarios.
|Collaboration and Teamwork
||Ability to work in a collaborative environment, emphasizing team dynamics.
||A minimum percentage or score required to pass the certification (e.g., 75% or higher – to be determined).